Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to my Anime Rehab

Hi, and welcome to my blog for Anime reviews. I'm sure there are a lot of questions, the main one being "Who are you and why should I care what you think about some show I'm probably going forget by 2012?" Very simple, I'm what you would call a jack of all trades for anime. Been in my local anime scene for a while, dealing with a ton of groups and people [AGA (Now defunct), SMAC, OrangeAnime.com] and rather recently I have been working with a lot of convention organizers that are helping to reshape and strengthen a rather sub par anime community in South Florida,well Florida in general. I've been watching anime for 10+ years and aside from a nice hiatus this past year, it's safe to say that streak went uninterrupted. I'll talk about the hiatus in another article called "Why I fell out of love with Anime", but for now, it's rehab time...

That's me, and they're hot pink.
So, here goes: My name is Chaosmeika, and I'm black....whoops. Wrong meeting. But seriously, my handle truly is Chaosmeika, and welcome to my blog where I review anime titles from today and yesterday. Hopefully in the future, you'll see me cover some classics which are near and dear to me, and no I don't mean the glorious US golden era of Toonami. Jeez, what a terrible time for anime....in general.

Still here? Good. Keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment